How to Reach Bloemfontein
- By Air: There are plenty of flights to Bloemfontein from all the major South African cities and the airport is just outside the city.
- By Train: You can travel to Bloemfontein from Port Elizabeth, East London, Mthatha and Johannesburg by train.
- By Car: The N1, N6, N8 national highways lead up to Bloemfontein and reaching by car is convenient.
- By Bus: Number of Bus tour companies that operate in Bloemfontein connecting it to all the major South African cities.
- By Car: As per the recommendation of Bloemfontein tour guide, the best way to get around is by car hire. There are many car rental companies around and renting a car is easy and reliable.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bloemfontein. The most preferred mode of transport in Bloemfontein is Car.
Average distance: 9.28 km Average time: 49.67 min
Car 66.67%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 9.68 kms 17.5 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 102 min Driving 12 min Overall average time for 8.5 kms 114 min