Kings Park, BloemfonteinCurrently Open
- Address: Henry Street, Bloemfontein, South Africa
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
About Kings Park, Bloemfontein
The opening of this park was done by Prince of Wales- Edward VIII which gives this magnificent park its name. Built in 1906, this garden is city’s biggest garden displaying a variety of roses- the specialty of Bloemfontein. The 4000 rose bushes make it a aromatic and alluring place.
How To reach Kings Park by Public Transport
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bloemfontein before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloemfontein and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kings Park, Bloemfontein Reviews
All Questionskings park
- Attractions near Kings Park
- Hertzog Square
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Bloemfontein
- Windmill Casino And Entertainment Centre
- Altissimo & Andante Guesthouse
- J B M Hertzog International Airport /bloemfontein Airport