Sa Armour MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Van Blerck St, Bloemfontein, South Africa Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-514102000
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Hall
A museum initiated to preserve the history and heritage of armour of SAAC and educate the visitors with history and information through its exhibits, auditorium and library.
Attractions and must-sees:
- An exterior display of Armoured Fighting Vehicles
- A vehicle hanger with several restored vehicles in running order
- A National Monument with
- An auditorium - the 2 SSB Room
- The Garrison Hall
- The Wall of Remembrance
- An Annex - Hull-Down - with indoor displays.
- A Research Library
- A Museum Shop - The Gun Barrel
Entrance Ticket Details For Sa Armour Museum
- Entry is Free.
How to Reach Sa Armour Museum
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bloemfontein before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloemfontein and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sa Armour Museum Address: Van Blerck St, Bloemfontein, South Africa
- Sa Armour Museum Contact Number: +27-514102000
- Sa Armour Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Sa Armour Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sa Armour Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
60.29% of people who visit Bloemfontein include Sa Armour Museum in their plan
87.5% of people start their Sa Armour Museum visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sa Armour Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sa Armour Museum
People normally club together Cheetah Experience and Oliewenhuis Art Museum while planning their visit to Sa Armour Museum.