A museum initiated to preserve the history and heritage of armour of SAAC and educate the visitors with history and information through its exhibits, auditorium and library.
Attractions and must-sees:
- An exterior display of Armoured Fighting Vehicles
- A vehicle hanger with several restored vehicles in running order
- A National Monument with
- An auditorium - the 2 SSB Room
- The Garrison Hall
- The Wall of Remembrance
- An Annex - Hull-Down - with indoor displays.
- A Research Library
- A Museum Shop - The Gun Barrel
Entrance Ticket Details For Sa Armour Museum
- Entry is Free.
How to Reach Sa Armour Museum
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bloemfontein before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloemfontein and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.29% of people who visit Bloemfontein include Sa Armour Museum in their plan
87.5% of people start their Sa Armour Museum visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sa Armour Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sa Armour Museum