Are you looking for what to do in Bloemfontein?
PLACES TO SEE
- Museums: Oliewenhuis art museum, Anglo-Boer War museum, Freshford House museum, Queen’s fort military museum, National museum.
- Gardens and Parks: Free State Botanical garden, State President Swart Park.
THINGS TO DO
- Play golf
- Go hiking
- Visit the Hertzog Square.
- Splash or simply admire the waterfront.
- For adventure lovers, visit any of the Game reserves.
- Have a pleasant walk in the State President Swart park.
- The cheetah experience is a favourite activity for tourists visiting Bloemfontein. Interact with cheetahs, cubs and leopards and go wild!
Below we have a list of things to do in Bloemfontein and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bloemfontein getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bloemfontein with confidence.