B-line TrailCurrently Open
- Address: B-Line Trail, Bloomington, IN, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Family And Kids
B-line Trail - Review
B-Line Trail is a nice way to get some fresh air in the city and is known for its clean and serene environment. They are many benches along the way to stop and rest on the trail. So take an evening stroll in the destination and be mesmerized by the peace and serenity of the trail. You can even bring bicycles on the trail and enjoy your evenings.
B-line Trail Information
- Wear comfortable shoes so that you can explore more.
- You can also rent a bicycle to make the experience more fun.
How To reach B-line Trail by Public Transport
- Buses can be taken from Walnut & Grimes or Rogers & Patterson to reach the trail.
- Taxis and rentals are available all over the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bloomington before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloomington and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting B-line Trail
90.65% of people who visit Bloomington include B-line Trail in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.67% of people start their B-line Trail visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see B-line Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting B-line Trail