How to Reach Bloomington - The Easiest Way to Reach Bloomington
- By Air: Indianapolis International Airport is the nearest airport to the city and is located about 45 Kilometers from the city. You can take a cab from the airport to the location.
- By Car: State Road 37 is the main highway through Bloomington and you can take this root to reach the destination.
- By Bus: Miller Trailways/Hoosier Ride can be taken from Indianapolis.
- Shuttle Service: Bloomington Shuttle Service offers shuttles to four major destinations in Bloomington.
- By Bus: Bloomington Transit runs in most part of the city and can be used to explore the city.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian: Bicycle and Pedestrian is a good way to travel around the city.
- By Taxi: You can get taxis all-round the city.
Are you looking for a Bloomington travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bloomington
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bloomington. The most preferred mode of transport in Bloomington is Car.
Average distance: 15.02 km Average time: 20 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 15.02 kms 20 min
How to Reach Bloomington from Nearby Cities
|Columbus to Bloomington||67.23 km||1 hour 7 mins|
- How to reach Indianapolis
- How to reach Otwell
- How to reach Louisville
- How to reach Kokomo
- How to reach Cincinnati
- How to reach Lexington
- How to reach Casstown
- How to reach Fort Wayne
- How to reach Damiansville
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco