Oliver Winery, Bloomington
About Oliver Winery, Bloomington
Oliver Winery, Bloomington - Address, Phone Number
Address: 8024 IN-37, Bloomington, IN 47404, United States
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Oliver Winery was started in 1960 and has gained a lot of popularity due to its unique and innovatewine. The destination becomes a must visit for travellers due to the picturesque location that the winery is based in. Visit the wine yard and have a different experience in the city.
How To reach Oliver Winery by Public Transport
- Taxis and rentals are available all over the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bloomington before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloomington and book an accommodation of your choice.
Oliver Winery, Bloomington Reviews - Write a Review
We are visiting Indiana, from Minnesota. We enjoy stopping at a local winery. This one is the best. The landscaping is extraordinary. The wines exceptional. Kim did our tasting. Great personality. We are so glad that we stopped.
Fun way to spend an afternoon, great wine selection, friendly staff, good pricing! Recommend, whether a first time or returning.
The facility and location are beautiful. However, the guests inside the the store and tasting room are extremely loud and out of control. It is not a quiet family atmosphere at all. Did enjoy seeing the wide selection of nicely priced wines, but had to leave due to noise inside the building. Was not aware that screaming and shouting around the tasting bar was all part of a good time (????).
The one thing I miss since I moved out of Indiana. Such a great atmosphere, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and a wonderful selection of wines. For $5 you can do a tasting, and you get to try a lot of different wines. The outdoor area is beautiful, and the free tour is fun. I am glad they distribute nationally, so I can find some of their more common wines in stores. I love their sweet wines.
Really really nice people here. Had a great experience before even having wine.
- Nearby Attractions
- Indiana University Arboretum
- Karst Farm Park
- Cascade Golf Course
- Sample Gates
- Lake Monroe Boat Rental Inc
- Bloomington Monroe County Convention Center
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Bloomington/minneapolis
- Perry-clear Creek Fire Department
- Amc Showplace Bloomington 12
- Courtyard By Marriott Bloomington By Mall Of America
- Bloomington Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bloomington
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bloomington
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bloomington
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bloomington
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bloomington
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bloomington