The Bishop BarCurrently Open
- Address: 123 S Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47404, United States
- Timings: 07:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8123334700
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks
If you are looking for a destination to have a drink at, look no further as the Bishop Bar is one of the most renowned bars in the city. From a hearty food pallet to a decent drinks menu the bar is a must visit for travellers. So visit the bar, grab a drink, and party Bloomington style.
- Prices may depend on the show or on the artists performing hence can be known locally or on the official website.
- Buses can be taken from Leaving Downtown Transit Center or Washington & Kirkwood.
- Taxis and rentals are available all over the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bloomington before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloomington and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.45% of people who visit Bloomington include The Bishop Bar in their plan
50% of people start their The Bishop Bar visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Bishop Bar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Bishop Bar
Excellent venue for live acts. A place to frequent.
Bartenders were nice. The place was packed but still had room the squeeze on the very narrow patio. Taco truck right out front is an added bonus. Cheap but strong drinks. Good musical acts coming in the future. Ill be back.
Great music venue, always has great beer. Sometimes gets crowded, but crowds are fun.
Always a great time. Always good atmosphere, especially if you're cool and hip.
Cozy. Edgy. Local. Hip.