The Bluebird60 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 216 N Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47404, United States
- Timings: 09:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8123363984
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Pubs
The Bluebird is a rock club that hosts everything from covers bands to emerging artists. The bar is one of the best in the city of Bloomington and sees a lot of tourists all the year round. The club also offers karaoke nights that is a must try. Give the pub a visit and enjoy the great music, food and yes, drinks.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Bluebird
- Tickets depend on the band performing hence can be known locally.
How to Reach The Bluebird
- Buses from 7th & Walnut can be taken.
- Taxis and rentals are available all over the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bloomington before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloomington and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.56% of people who visit Bloomington include The Bluebird in their plan
94.44% of people start their The Bluebird visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Bluebird
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Bluebird
People normally also visit Eastern Greene Storage while planning their trip to The Bluebird.