Are you looking for what to do in Bloomington?
PLACES TO SEE
- Monroe Lake Park: Monroe Lake Park is a great destination to visit with your family as it makes a great holiday destination full of activities and events.
- Bloomington Playwrights Project: Bloomington Playwrights Project is known for its plays and performances. Give the theatre a try and indulge in arts and drama like never before.
- Indiana University Art Museum: Indiana University Art Museum is one of the finest museums in the city. The museum comes highly recommended by travellers and locals all across the city.
- Oliver Winery: Oliver Winery is known for its unique and fun experience. The winery is famous for its amazing wine which is a must try here.
- B-Line Trail: B-Line Trail is a great hiking experience for all and can be enjoyed with your friends or family.
THINGS TO DO
- Visit the Monroe Lake for a refreshing experience.
- There are many eating joints that are a must try.
- Go hiking as there are many trails available for it.
- Visit the museum and relieve history.
- Take some time out and visit Indiana University.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bloomington and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bloomington getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bloomington with confidence.