About Wonderlab, Bloomington
Wonderlab, Bloomington - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 08 W 4th St, Bloomington, IN 47404, United States
Ticket Price: 7 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Museum, Children Museum, Family And Kids, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Wonder Lab is a children’s museum in Bloomington and is one of the best experiences that you can enjoy with your family. There are many activities and displays which are good for both children and adults.The destination is a must to go to with children as there are many fun and learning activities that they can enjoy.
Wonderlab Ticket Prices
- You can apply for a membership.
- The price mentioned is for age 1 and older.
- Discounts for groups available.
How To reach Wonderlab by Public Transport
- Bus number 4 can be taken from Arriving Downtown Transit Center.
- Taxis and rentals are available all over the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bloomington before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloomington and book an accommodation of your choice.
WonderLab, Bloomington Reviews - Write a Review
We had our October 2017 wedding reception at this location. It was magnificent! Adults and kids loved it! They were very helpful and efficient. So glad we chose here. Thank you Wonderlab!!
This is a wonderful place for children. Very educational and interactive. Children also enjoy themselves with a wide variety of activities. The volunteers are also very pleasant and helpful with instructions and explanations.
WonderLab is a great place for young kids. We took our 2 year old daughter here and she had a blast. The exhibits available are specifically geared for kids 10 and under. Anyone older than that might get bored pretty easy.
Lots of fun. Kind of expensive. I find it is only worth it to go if you buy the yearly membership so you can go as many times as you want.
Daughter loves this place. Good size for a couple hours.
- Nearby Attractions
- Hyatt Place Bloomington
- Classic Bowling Lanes
- Ellettsville House Of Prayer
- St Charles Borromeo Church
- All Saints Orthodox Christian
- First United Methodist Church
- Gosport United Methodist Church
- St. John The Apostle Catholic Church
- Zion Church Of The Nazarene
- Beck Chapel
- Bloomington Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bloomington
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bloomington
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bloomington
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bloomington
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bloomington
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bloomington