Wylie House61 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Wylie House, 307 E 2nd St, Bloomington, IN 47401, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8128556224
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Wylie House was the home to Andrew Wylie, the first president of Indiana University. Today the house has become a museum and sees travellers from around the globe. Give the destination a try and revisit history like never before. The house is a good option to explore and to know better about the city.
How to Reach Wylie House
- Buses from Washington & 2ndor Washington & Smith can be taken.
- Taxis and rentals are available all over the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bloomington before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bloomington and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wylie House Address: Wylie House, 307 E 2nd St, Bloomington, IN 47401, USA, United States
- Wylie House Contact Number: +1-8128556224
- Wylie House Timing: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wylie House: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
56.48% of people who visit Bloomington include Wylie House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.67% of people start their Wylie House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Wylie House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wylie House
People normally club together Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center and Monroe County Courthouse while planning their visit to Wylie House.