Bodega Dunes Campground5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3095 CA-1, Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA, 94923, United States Map
- Phone: +1-7078753483
- Tags: Camp, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Sports And Recreation, Outdoors, Campgrounds And Rv Parks
The Bodega Dunes campground offers one easy access to the beach and is located in a tranquil atmosphere. The area is behind the dunes and hidden from the waves of the sea. The campground has facilities to accommodate cars, tents. It also offers bathrooms, showers and potable water. The Monterey cypress trees offer shadow to some parts of the camp. The place also has picnic tables arranged for daytime outings. South Salmon Creek Beach is famous for kite flying, beach combing, and picnics is nearby. One can enjoy surfing in North Salmon Creek Beach, about a mile north of the place. The place is not accessible by cars from 3rd September till 30th of April. Only few campsites are open in the Bodega Dunes Campground during that time. All sites are open from 1st March till 2nd September.
How to Reach Bodega Dunes Campground
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Bodega Dunes Campground Address: 3095 CA-1, Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA, 94923, United States
- Bodega Dunes Campground Contact Number: +1-7078753483
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.85% of people who visit Bodega Bay include Bodega Dunes Campground in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Bodega Dunes Campground visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bodega Dunes Campground
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bodega Dunes Campground
People normally club together Bodega Bay and Horse N Around Trail Rides while planning their visit to Bodega Dunes Campground.