Dungeshwari HillsCurrently Open
- Address: Near River Falgu, Bodh Gaya, India, Bodhgaya Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Art And Culture, Cave, View Point, Cavern, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
Dungeshwari Hills is one of the major tourist attractions of the city. Located along the Falgu River, it contains a cave at the very top, which is surrounded by ancient stupas and shrines. According to legends, this is the cave where Lord Buddha stayed for six years before attaining enlightenment. A small trek to the top of the hills provides tourists a chance to take in the beauty of the surroundings, making it a memorable trip.
- Dungeshwari Hills Address: Near River Falgu, Bodh Gaya, India, Bodhgaya
- Dungeshwari Hills Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.3% of people who visit Bodhgaya include Dungeshwari Hills in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
31.25% of people start their Dungeshwari Hills visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dungeshwari Hills
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dungeshwari Hills
People normally club together Dungeshwari Cave Temples and Root Institute while planning their visit to Dungeshwari Hills.