Muchalinda LakeCurrently Open
- Address: In Main City, Bodh Gaya, India, Bodhgaya Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Water Body, Statue, Family And Kids, Lake
The Muchalinda Lake is located to the right of the Mahabodhi Temple. Legend has it that Lord Buddha achieved enlightenment after a seven-week-long mediation at this very lake. A statue of the Buddha meditating on a snake coil and protected by the hood of Muchalinda, the Snake King is placed at the center of the lake. Also known as the “Lotus Pond”, it is surrounded by lush greenery and has a very calm atmosphere around it.
- Muchalinda Lake Address: In Main City, Bodh Gaya, India, Bodhgaya
- Muchalinda Lake Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
50% of people who visit Bodhgaya include Muchalinda Lake in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
28.57% of people start their Muchalinda Lake visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Muchalinda Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muchalinda Lake
People normally club together Cankamana and Chinese Temple while planning their visit to Muchalinda Lake.