Bodrum Amphitheatre, Bodrum
About Bodrum Amphitheatre, Bodrum
Bodrum Amphitheatre, Bodrum - Phone Number, Ticket Price
Ticket Price: 8 TRY
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 7.1K times in trip plans
Museum, Historical Site, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Amphitheater
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Accredited to the reign of King Mausolus, the Bodrum amphitheatre was completed in the Roman era. One of the best preserved structure of the ancient Halikarnasas, its construction began around 4th century BC. It was later enlarged in 2nd century AD by the Romans.
It has three main parts- the stage, the orchestra and the audience seating area. It has a seating capacity of 13,000.
Operating as an open air museum, the theatre hosts shows and concerts in summer and is also used as a part of September festival.
Bodrum Amphitheatre Information
- The schedule of the shows and concerts can be obtained locally.
How To reach Bodrum Amphitheatre by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bodrum before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bodrum and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bodrum Amphitheatre, Bodrum Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- 4reasons Hotel Bistro
- Voyage Torba
- Marina Yacht Club
- Mimoza Restaurant
- Sofis Restaurant Beach And Sofisteras Pizza Wine
- White And Blue Bodrum Hotel
- The Bodrum By Paramount Hotels & Resorts
- Bodrum Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bodrum
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bodrum
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bodrum
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bodrum
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bodrum
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bodrum