Catamaran Night ClubCurrently Open
- Address: Dr. Alimbey Street Bar Street No: 10, Arcade, 48400 Bodrum/Muğla, Turkey Map
- Timings: 12:00 am - 06:00 am Details
- Phone: +90-2523133600
- Ticket Price: 50 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Club, Nightlife, Adults
Catamaran Night Club, often referred to as the “the biggest floating disco in Europe” is a party club located in Bodrum. This club started in the year 1999 and since then has been a go-to place for party people from around the world. The club is specially designed as a party boat and can accommodate up to 2500 people. With DJs like Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren and David Vendetta performing here, this club is best sun & sea party boat in Bodrum. The barmen and barmaids here are frequently played by the stars of the television, cinema, music. Choose from among the four bars, each one of them have a different concept with VIP booths, customary dance shows, glamorous dancers and famous DJs, the night gets fired up in no time.
Catamaran Night Club Travel Tips
- Take care of your belongings as the place can get very crowded.
How to Reach Catamaran Night Club
- By car
- By ferry – Bodrum ferry terminal
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bodrum before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bodrum and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Catamaran Night Club Address: Dr. Alimbey Street Bar Street No: 10, Arcade, 48400 Bodrum/Muğla, Turkey
- Catamaran Night Club Contact Number: +90-2523133600
- Catamaran Night Club Timing: 12:00 am - 06:00 am
- Catamaran Night Club Price: 50 TRY
- Best time to visit Catamaran Night Club(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Catamaran Night Club: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.72% of people who visit Bodrum include Catamaran Night Club in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30% of people start their Catamaran Night Club visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Catamaran Night Club
86.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Catamaran Night Club
People normally club together Castle Of St Peter and Zeki Muren Art Museum while planning their visit to Catamaran Night Club.