Events and Festivals in Bodrum
- The Traditional Wooden Boat Races: Held in October on the third Sunday every year, this is an exciting Bodrum festival. The ETA Bodrum sailing club hosts the wooden boat races and is a pleasant sight to watch.
- The Bicycle Festival: Conducted in May, this Bodrum event is an initiative for greener Bodrum and propagates a message of no vehicles. There are also other interesting activities like live music performances, acrobats and dance shows.
- The Ballet Festival: Happening in August is also an important festival of Bodrum hosting ballet performances and concerts in its ancient amphitheaters.
Some other prominent festivals in Bodrum are:
- The Pedasa Festival: August 27 – September 1
- The Turgutreis Commemoration Festival: June 23
- The Turkbuku Culture and Art Festival: September
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bodrum
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bodrum
Save 7%Kos Island Independent Day Trip from Bodrum3 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Visit the Greek island of Kos on an independent day trip from Bodrum, and enjoy a full day of free time to get to know its hi...
Save 7%Ancient Ephesus tour with Virgin Mary's HouseNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Days
Visit ancient ruins of Ephesus which is the best-preserved ancient city in Turkey. You will walk down the marble streets to v...
Save 7%Full-Day Dalaman River Rafting Tour from Bodrum1 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Enjoy rafting on the Dalaman River on this 10-hour, small-group tour from Bodrum. Your guides will lead you along the thrilli...
Save 7%Quad Bike Adventures ATV Off-Road Safari in BodrumNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Quad Safariis an exciting adrenalin-rush activity. Get wet and dirty, have crazy fun while driving your quad through the pine...