- The Traditional Wooden Boat Races: Held in October on the third Sunday every year, this is an exciting Bodrum festival. The ETA Bodrum sailing club hosts the wooden boat races and is a pleasant sight to watch.
- The Bicycle Festival: Conducted in May, this Bodrum event is an initiative for greener Bodrum and propagates a message of no vehicles. There are also other interesting activities like live music performances, acrobats and dance shows.
- The Ballet Festival: Happening in August is also an important festival of Bodrum hosting ballet performances and concerts in its ancient amphitheaters.
Some other prominent festivals in Bodrum are:
- The Pedasa Festival: August 27 – September 1
- The Turgutreis Commemoration Festival: June 23
- The Turkbuku Culture and Art Festival: September