Port Bodrum Yalikavak, Bodrum
About Port Bodrum Yalikavak, Bodrum
Port Bodrum Yalikavak, Bodrum - Address
Address: Bodrum, Turkey
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.5K times in trip plans
Waterfront, Cafe, Restaurant, Leisure, Market, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Explore the beauty of this town located near Bodrum which is ideal for a day's visit from Bodrum. Considered as one of the most elite neighbourhoods, Yalikavak serves as an enticing tourist attraction with great shops, good restaurants and enthralling beaches. Ideal for wind-surfing, Yalikavak is also surrounded by magnificent bay areas and hills which are an alluring sight. The Port Palmarina which was formerly known as Port Bodrum Marina is also in Yalikavak which has up to 450 yachts and an amphitheatre. With a seating capacity of 2500 and is frequented by tourists.
Port Bodrum Yalikavak Information
- Ideal for day trips for Bodrum, but accommodation is also available.
- Has a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops.
Port Bodrum Yalikavak Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices for ferry rides, yachts and other activities may differ.
Port Bodrum Yalikavak Opening and Closing Hours
- The timings for various restaurants, shops and other activities may differ.
How To reach Port Bodrum Yalikavak by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Port Bodrum Yalikavak
- Cabo Verde Beach Club
- Aquarium Sea Food
- Aquarium Restorant
- B-long Bodrum Beach & Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bodrum before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bodrum and book an accommodation of your choice.
Port Bodrum Yalikavak, Bodrum Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Gulet Hotel
- Oasis Mall
- Moon Shine Apart Hotel
- Doria Hotel
- Castle Of St Peter
- Catamaran Night Club
- Casere Center
- Gerence Otopark
- Bodrum Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bodrum
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bodrum
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bodrum
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bodrum
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bodrum
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bodrum