Are you looking for what to do in Bodrum?
PLACES TO SEE
- The Bodrum Castle of St. Peter and the Museum of Underwater Archeology: A 15th century castle with grand architecture and a museum worth visiting for history buffs.
- Port Bodrum Yalikavak: A luxurious neighborhood and a popular tourist attraction famous for yachts and activities like wind-surfing.
- Bitez Beach: A peaceful beach to chill with lots of cafes and restaurants.
- Rabbit Island: A panoramic view of the sea and a nice place for snorkeling and swimming.
- Mausoleum of Halikarnassus: Ruins of 1500 year old tomb which is the only existing structure from the seven ancient wonders of the world.
- Camel Beach: Ideal for family and kids, part of the boat ride. As the name suggests has camel rides apart from the beach activities.
- Visit the iconic sites of Bodrum amphitheater and the Myndos Gate.
THINGS TO DO
- Given the proximity of the beautiful beaches, visitors have access to excellent beach activities including swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling.
- Hike up the hill and visit the white windmills. These 18th century windmills are constructed in stone and wood on the hill between Bodrum and Gumbet, at the road to Turgutreis.
- Visit the historic neighborhood of Karakaya village which is a 300 year old town restored just the way it was back then!
Below we have a list of things to do in Bodrum and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bodrum getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bodrum with confidence.