Casa De NarinoCurrently Open
- Address: Carrera 7 between Calles 7 and 8, La Candelaria, Bogota, 111711, Colombia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Casa De Narino - Review
The White House of Columbia, the Casa de Nariño is the President’s palace. Named after Anthony Narino who on the down low, translated French human right laws into Spanish and was jailed several times for this, the Casa de Narino isn’t all open to the public. If you want to visit the palace, you’ll have to go through their official website (www.presidencia.gov.co) and check out their guide for visitors. You can however, witness the change of guard on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 4:00 pm.
Casa De Narino Information
- Before you witness the change of guards’ ceremony, you’ll have to go a few palace guards and show the content of your purse/bag you’re carrying.
How To reach Casa De Narino by Public Transport
- (Transmilenio) Avenida Jimenez
Restaurants Near Casa De Narino
- Bistronomy by Rausch (International cuisine served)
- El Cielo Bogota (excellent wine list and lunch/dinner menu)
- La Sociedad (local cuisine recommended)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bogota before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bogota and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Casa De Narino
95% of people who visit Bogota include Casa De Narino in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
27.34% of people start their Casa De Narino visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Casa De Narino
52.76% of people prefer walking in order to reach Casa De Narino
Casa De Narino Map
Casa De Narino Trips
Casa De Narino, Bogota Reviews
If you go to the Plaza Bolívar you should totally go through the presidential house street which is the one that seems to be closed by a military police control barrier. They will make you a fast security check and let you pass without any trouble. The neighborhood is really peaceful and beautiful and if you go deep to the other street you can find a park and another church.
It's a beautiful place. They have great pieces of art and all the place is protected by policemen.
Great construction.... Only bad thing is the tenant. "if you know what I mean"
Nice! But I recommend make a tour because from outside we see it too far.
Nice palace where the president either lives or works. Lots of security and the people are very nice. Make sure not to walk on the sidewalk close to the palace, the police will let you know.
All QuestionsCasa de narino
- Tourism Business Solutions
- Waveland Public Library
- Blue Heron Frame Gallery
- Lutheran Church Of The Pines
- St Rock United Methodist Church
- Little Zion Baptist Church
- Gulf Coast Charters
- Mt Chapel Baptist Church
- First Assembly Of God Church
- South Beach Boulevard
- Mount Chapel Baptist Church
- West Bay Community Church
- Waveland United Methodist Church
- Elwood Memorial Park
- Church Of The Living God