Colombian National Museum970 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrera 7 No. 28–66, between Calles 28 and 29 Centro Internacional, Bogota, 110311, Colombia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-13816470
- Ticket Price: 4000 COP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids
The National Museum of Colombia is the biggest and oldest museum in Colombia. This museum houses a huge collection of archaeological findings and collections on Columbia’s history, art, and culture. This museum was built in 1823 and the architectural style of the buildings is that of a fortress with many arches, domes and columns. The museum is home to a collection of over 20,000 pieces representing various eras of the history of Columbia. You will also find items of Spanish iconography and various paintings by Débora Arango, Fernando Botero and many more.
Colombian National Museum Travel Tips
- Free admission to showrooms every Wednesday: 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM and on Sunday.
Entrance Ticket Details For Colombian National Museum
- The mentioned price is for an adult
- For students: Colombian Peso 3000
- For children: Colombian Peso 2000
- For people with sensory and cognitive disabilities: Free
- For children under 5 years of age: Free
- For people over 60: Free
How to Reach Colombian National Museum
- By Bus
- By Car
- By Bicycle
- Itanos (Centro Internacional) [specializes in Italian cuisine]
- El Arca [Columbian cuisine recommended]
- Donostia [changing menu]
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bogota before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bogota and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Colombian National Museum Address: Carrera 7 No. 28–66, between Calles 28 and 29 Centro Internacional, Bogota, 110311, Colombia
- Colombian National Museum Contact Number: +57-13816470
- Colombian National Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Colombian National Museum Price: 4000 COP
- Best time to visit Colombian National Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Colombian National Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
54.13% of people who visit Bogota include Colombian National Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.12% of people start their Colombian National Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Colombian National Museum
94.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Colombian National Museum
People normally club together Quinta De Bolivar and Parque Santander while planning their visit to Colombian National Museum.