Events and Festivals in Bogota
- The Iberoamerican Theatre Festival of Bogota (March 10): If there’s one country that takes pride in its performing arts, it’s Colombia. Taking place once every two years, this is the biggest theatre festival of the country. Started as an attempt to showcase Latin American culture to the rest of the world, people today from all over the world flock the city to come and be a part of the drama, dance, pantomime and circus acts to name a few.
- Bogota Gay Pride Parade (July 2): The Bogota Gay Pride Parade that started with just a handful of people has now turned into a full-fledged community, who now has their day in the sun to be proud of whom they are. The parade starts in the National Park and struts down to Carrera 7.
- Rock Al Parque (July 18): The biggest and best rock festival of South America is free for all. If you’re in Bogota during this time and are an ardent fan of rock music, head down to the Simon Bolivar Park and join the others in the moshpits and enjoy some local as well as international bands.
- Bogota Film Festival (October 9): With over 200 award winning films being screened at the Botanic Gardens, the Bogota Film Festival is an excellent tool to promote and celebrate the film culture of Colombia. The special screening takes place at Botanic Gardens whilst the other screenings take place all over Bogota.
Trip plans for Bogota
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bogota
Bogota Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bogota
Save 7%Bogot City Sightseeing Tour with Optional Lunch and Cable Car Ride94 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Explore the city of Bogot on this guided sightseeing tour to some of the most famous attractions in the city! Walk through th...
Save 7%Half-Day Guided Tour of Zipaquir Salt Cathedral from Bogot35 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
The Zipaquir Salt Cathedral is not like other churches. Descend hundreds of feet underground to explore this unique creation ...
Save 7%Colombian Coffee Tour from Bogot9 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Visit an authentic Colombian coffee plantation on this day trip from Bogot. In the town of Fusagasug, learn about the history...
Save 7%Half-Day (5-Hour) Private City Tour in Bogota
Duration: 5 Hrs
Bogota is the heart of Colombia, and this heart is beating stronger than ever. This heart is moved by more than 40 million Co...
- Events & Festivals in Villeta
- Events & Festivals in Suesca
- Events & Festivals in Villavicencio
- Events & Festivals in Tunja
- Events & Festivals in Ibague
- Events & Festivals in Pereira