- Address: Carrera 68D No. 40A-51, Bogota, Colombia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-14272707
- Ticket Price: 19500 COP
- Tags: Science Museum, Children Museum, Family And Kids, Amphitheater
About Maloka, Bogota
The perfect place to take your kids to, the Maloka is an interactive science and technology museum. With over 9 rooms full of interactive fun, the most frequented ones is the Human Room where visitors get to explore the human body is as minute a detail as they want; the Universe Room is the other popular room where you can perform a variety of experiments. In addition to all these interactive rooms, the Maloka also has a dome amphitheatre that features 45 minute long documentaries on topics of science and technology.
Soak yourself in the world of science by visiting the Maloka museum during your Bogota trip. The Makota museum is a perfect place to take your kids along with you as it will entertain and enlighten them at the same time. You can get the Maloka tickets from the ticket counter. If you want to ditch the line, then you can book the Maloka tickets, well in advance. You can also book the Maloka tour tickets to get a guided tour of the museum and enhance the overall experience.
- There are separate charges for doing a combined tour of the museum and the dome amphitheatre and just doing either one of the two.
How To reach Maloka by Public Transport
- (Transmilenio) Calle 22 or Calle 19
Restaurants Near Maloka
- India Gourmet (serves Indian cuisine)
- Carbon de Palo Parrilla (wine & dine)
- La Herencia (Columbian cuisine recommended)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bogota before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bogota and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Maloka
95% of people who visit Bogota include Maloka in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
29.59% of people start their Maloka visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Maloka
94.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maloka
Maloka, Bogota Reviews
Nice place, science have a spot in this place. You can go with your children and have fun everywhere
I brought my 9 year old to the museum and he went crazy. The exhibits are well layed out and then staff is extremely friendly and will gladly help you around and guide you. Some exhibits are a little worn but everything lends itself to an excellent experience. The cafeteria was a nice surprise.
Best science center in Bogotá. Just the interactive exhibits are good for 3-4 hours of fun and learning. Most exhibits are text heavy of you don't speak Spanish, but you can still get a lot of enjoyment by just experiencing the museum. The cafeteria is also very good and inexpensive.
The people who work there is awesome. In contrast with similar museums in other countries where children run randomly from one display to another, the guides provide structure and give great explanations. Highly recommended.
It's not a great place but kids enjoy it
- Sutherlin Central Park
- Calapooia Reflection Museum
- Precious Grove Baptist Church
- Andalusia Township Library
- Larry's Custom Canvas
- Andalusia Community Baptist Church
- Northpoint Church
- Silver Tree Visual Arts
- Johnson County Park & Rec
- Clear Creek Church
- Craig Crossing Park
- Grace Church Of The Living God
- City Of Lenexa Parks And Recreation Department
- Mill Creek Community Church
- Ad Astra Park