A fun attraction for adventurous souls with an ardent love for challenges and excitement. As the name suggests, Boise escape is basically a playing zone where players are locked up in a room and need to use their mind and teamwork to their benefit to escape the place. The visitors can select one of the three missions- Tick Tock Boom, The Lost City, and The Great Game and indulge in a wild chase for the exit which is by no means an easy task to do. Expect to have a great time on your visit to this excellent place.
Boise Escape Travel Tips
- Bookings are done online.
- Only 7 years old or older people are allowed to enter.
- Children between 7-15 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- No refunds
Entrance Ticket Details For Boise Escape
- Ticket prices may vary. Contact the authorities for more information.
Boise Escape Hours
- Events and their time can be customised on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
How to Reach Boise Escape
- Bus Station: Town Square Mall
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boise and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.18% of people who visit Boise include Boise Escape in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
61.76% of people start their Boise Escape visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Boise Escape
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Boise Escape