Boise National Forest37 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lowman, ID 83637, USA, Boise, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2083734100
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
A widely spread national forest span over an area of 2.5 million acres and known for its rich landscape and diverse woods. It is located on the northeast side of Boise and is a hot attraction among experienced explorers for its numerous trails, lakes and reservoirs. The more daring ones, can take the challenge of climbing the North Fork Payette River Canyon, situated at 2,800 feet in height. Whether you go for a nice long walk or decide to just sit back and bask in its beautiful view, rest assured to have a great time as the forest will never cease to astound you.
Entrance Ticket Details For Boise National Forest
- Prices differ for different activities.
- One can obtain pass and permits for mass visits.
How to Reach Boise National Forest
- By Taxi
- By Rented Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boise and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Boise National Forest Address: Lowman, ID 83637, USA, Boise, United States
- Boise National Forest Contact Number: +1-2083734100
- Boise National Forest Timing: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Best time to visit Boise National Forest(preferred time): 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Boise National Forest: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.67% of people who visit Boise include Boise National Forest in their plan
50% of people start their Boise National Forest visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Boise National Forest
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Boise National Forest
People normally also visit Idaho Division Of Aeronautics while planning their trip to Boise National Forest.