Freak Alley Gallery94 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 210 N 9th St, Boise, ID 83702, USA, 83702, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2087035966
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Art Dealers And Galleries
Travellers and artists with a unique and unusual taste in arts must visit the place at least once during their Boise trip. What makes this place different from all the other exhibits out there, though, is the originality of its concept and the freedom its gives to its artists. The gallery consists of two parts- Indoor Art Gallery which is located at the 9th street entrance of the alley and Outdoor Mural Gallery. Every work of art displayed in the venue is done by open-air artists in the form of murals and graffiti. Travellers can just walk through the alley and review their work and art. For people who might be interested in giving it, a try can contact the authorities and ask for permission to draw their own display.
Freak Alley Gallery Travel Tips
- A yearly event takes place in the outdoor mural gallery from first Saturday to the second Saturday in August.
Entrance Ticket Details For Freak Alley Gallery
- Entry is free.
Freak Alley Gallery Hours
- The outdoor mural gallery is open for 24 hours throughout the year.
The indoor art gallery:
- Open the first three weeks out of every month.
- Closed from the middle of July till the first Thursday in September.
How to Reach Freak Alley Gallery
- Bus Station: Idaho & 9th
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boise and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.22% of people who visit Boise include Freak Alley Gallery in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
47.46% of people start their Freak Alley Gallery visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Freak Alley Gallery
93.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Freak Alley Gallery