How to Reach Boise - The Easiest Way to Reach Boise
HOW TO GET TO BOISE
- By air: The Boise airport’s 3201 Airport Way is serviced by several leading airlines including the likes of Alaska, Allegiant, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways. Bigger cities like Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Phoenix and many more are well connected to Boise.
- By car: The Interstate 84, Interstate 184, and US Hwy 20 can be taken to reach Boise.
- By bus: Greyhound and Northwestern Trailways go via Boise, to further destinations like Portland, Stanfield, or Salt Lake City and McCall, Grangeville, Cottonwood, Lewiston, Moscow, Pullman, Colfax and Spokane along the US Hwy 95 and ID-8/WA-270 respectively.
HOW TO GET AROUND BOISE
- By car: In Boise, getting around is the most efficient way is by car; especially if you plan get around outside of the city centre. Car rentals from companies like Hertz, Avis, Thrifty, Dollar, and Budget from the airport are available too.
- By bus: There are downtown buses. Bus service like the Valleyride bus service in Ada and Canyon counties are connecting services for Boise.
- On foot: There is a paved path, the Boise Green Belt stretching at nearly 15 miles from Lucky Peak Dam to the east of Boise, all the way through town.
- By bicycle: The Boise Green Belt is a good stretch to cycle at.
Are you looking for a Boise travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Boise
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Boise. The most preferred mode of transport in Boise is Car.
Average distance: 15.56 km Average time: 21.95 min
Car 80%Driving 22 min Walking 0.25 min Overall average time for 17.25 kms 22.25 min
Bike 5%Bike 51 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 17.7 kms 56 min
Walking 5%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 0.32 kms 5 min
How to Reach Boise from Nearby Cities
|Eagle to Boise||15.94 km||15 mins|
|Meridian to Boise||20.48 km||20 mins|
|Kuna to Boise||23.68 km||23 mins|
|Nampa to Boise||38.96 km||38 mins|
|Indian valley to Boise||52.28 km||52 mins|
|Caldwell to Boise||52.58 km||52 mins|
|Fruitland to Boise||80.37 km||1 hour 20 mins|
|Ontario to Boise||86.22 km||1 hour 26 mins|
|Weiser to Boise||89.58 km||1 hour 29 mins|
|Elko to Boise||144.48 km||2 hours 24 mins|