Idaho Botanical Garden148 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2355 Old Penitentiary Rd, Boise, ID 83712, USA, 83712, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2083438649
- Fax: +1-8775278233
- Ticket Price: 8 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Social
The Idaho Botanical Garden, or simply IBG is a non-profit botanical garden that was created in 1984 after this site served as the Old Idaho State Penitentiary's farm and nursery till 1973. Spread over 50 acres of land, this park has Alpine Garden, Cactus Garden, English Garden, Herb Garden, Idaho Native Plant Garden, Iris Garden, Meditation Garden, Peony Garden, Rose Garden, and Water Garden. This garden is also known to host many special events.
Idaho Botanical Garden Travel Tips
- For other events, check the website or contact the authorities.
Entrance Ticket Details For Idaho Botanical Garden
- Sunday to Thursday : 8 USD
- Friday and Saturday : 10 USD
Members and Youth (5-12):
- Sunday to Thursday : 4 USD
- Friday and Saturday : 6 USD
Free for children under 4 years.
- AAA & Military : 1 USD off each admission. (One discount per person)
From November 16 to March 15 (winter): 1 USD off Garden General Admission Rates.
Stroll for the heart and soul:
- May to September: Tuesday & Thursday : 7:30 AM to 9 AM free admission.
Idaho Botanical Garden Hours
- Admission closes 30 minutes prior closing time.
How to Reach Idaho Botanical Garden
- Bus Station: Old Penitentiary & Warm Springs
18.69% of people who visit Boise include Idaho Botanical Garden in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.74% of people start their Idaho Botanical Garden visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Idaho Botanical Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Idaho Botanical Garden