Lucky Peak State Park42 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 74 Arrow Rock Rd, Boise, ID 83716, USA, 83716, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2083342432
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Landmarks, Parks
This multi-purpose state park is located on the shores of Lucky Peak Lake. The Luck Peak State Park was created in 1956 and has three units - Discovery Park, Sandy Point, and Spring Shores. This park can be visited by the entire family and offers activities like swimming, picnicking, fishing, boating and biking.
Lucky Peak State Park Travel Tips
- Ticket Price: 5 USD/Car
- Pets are not allowed in Sandy Point. For Discovery and Spring Shores, they must be leashed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lucky Peak State Park
- Ticket prices may vary as per the activity.
Lucky Peak State Park Hours
- Opening hours are specific for every park unit. Visit the website for further information.
How to Reach Lucky Peak State Park
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boise and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.46% of people who visit Boise include Lucky Peak State Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
83.33% of people start their Lucky Peak State Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lucky Peak State Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lucky Peak State Park
People normally also visit Bogus Basin while planning their trip to Lucky Peak State Park.