North EndCurrently Open
- Address: North End, Boise, ID, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
A quiet neighbourhood that stands in contrast to its bustling city centre and is one place you definitely would not like to miss in your Boise trip. The place is adjacent to the state capitol and is packed with beautiful buildings surrounded by lush trees and vibrant ambience. The tree lined on the side of the street gives the place its quintessential suburban look which only seems to compliment its vintage-like setting with old school buildings and pocket green parks. It is also home to Hyde Park District renowned for its Hyde Park Street Fair held in its premises every September.
Entrance Ticket Details For North End
- Entry is free.
North End Hours
- Can be visited any time of the day.
How to Reach North End
- Bus Station: 13th & Ressigue
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boise and book an accommodation of your choice.
- North End Address: North End, Boise, ID, USA, United States
- North End Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit North End(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit North End: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.05% of people who visit Boise include North End in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
55.56% of people start their North End visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see North End
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting North End
People normally club together Aquarium Of Boise and Hulls Gulch while planning their visit to North End.