World Center For Birds Of PreyCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 5668 W Flying Hawk Ln, Boise, ID 83709, USA, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2083628687
- Ticket Price: 7 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
World Center For Birds Of Prey - Review
You can plan to take a tour of the World Center For Birds Of Prey with your tour companions. Since the year 1970, this organisation has been conserving the birds that hunt to live. Located on the top of a hill, this facility covers an area of 580 acres and aims to work in order to save the endangered raptors. There are a lot of features of this place which the tourists find interesting, always. A breeding zone for the endangered birds, a research centre, a display centre of birds along with archive gallery and library are the major sections of this organisation. You will be charmed to see birds like owls, falcons, eagles and hawks in the World Center For Birds Of Prey.
World Center For Birds Of Prey Information
- Other contact detail: +1 2083623716
World Center For Birds Of Prey Ticket Prices
- Seniors (62+) - 6 USD
- Youth (4-16) - 5 USD
- Free of cost for registered members and children under four.
World Center For Birds Of Prey Opening and Closing Hours
- November to February: Trail closes at 3:45 PM.
- March to October: Trail closes at 4:45 PM.
- Admissions close forty-five minutes before the closing time.
How To reach World Center For Birds Of Prey by Public Transport
- Rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Boise before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boise and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting World Center For Birds Of Prey
95% of people who visit Boise include World Center For Birds Of Prey in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
88.36% of people start their World Center For Birds Of Prey visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see World Center For Birds Of Prey
94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting World Center For Birds Of Prey
World Center For Birds Of Prey Map
World Center For Birds Of Prey Trips
World Center For Birds Of Prey, Boise Reviews
Fun outing for adults and children alike. The live demonstration was enjoyable. The speaker was engaging and knowledgeable about the chosen raptor. The exhibits are educational and interesting. The staff is always helpful and willing to answer any questions and engage patrons. I didn't see any type of food. I would appreciate a coffee shop type of thing for some snacks for myself and my kids.
I've come here many times throughout my native Boise life and always enjoy my time spent. These guys do amazing things for our birdies and need as much support as we can give!! Everyone is super knowledgeable and truly care about their mission. I love bringing my daughter here and she has a great time interacting and learning. Definitely a must for Boise visitors and residents alike!
Great place to visit. Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. It's a great opportunity to see some very cool hawks/eagles/owls. The Center is fairly kid friendly. The grounds are well cared for and clean. It's not huge but you can easily spend a couple of hours there with lots of educational / informative and interactive exhibits. They also offer live demonstrations. We saw a staff member train one of the hawks and watched another demonstration with a Milky Owl. There are benches and grass to eat lunch or let kids run a little bit. There is also a trail hike.
I love this place. They have several live species as well as specimens. Nice and knowledgeable volunteers for explaining things. I've been here four times and learn something every time. Great for an outing or showing friends or family. A gem in the gem state.
The World Center For Birds of Prey is an amazing place, and we are so lucky to have them in our community! They provide a wonderful educational experience for all ages, and have been involved in very important conservation projects that I have followed for most of my life. It is so encouraging to see how far they have come with the Perigrine Falcon and California Condor programs since my childhood. This is a place to return to, again and again. I love it here.
All QuestionsWorld center for birds of prey
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal
Find places near World Center For Birds Of Prey, Boise
Murphy's Mini's 8101 W Vallejo Rd2.345 km away