Ristorante DianaCurrently Closed
- Address: Restaurant Diana srl, Via Indipendenza 24, Bologna, Italy
- Timings: 12:15 pm - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-51231302
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Ristorante Diana - Review
Ristorante Diana is located close to Piazza Dell'Otto Agosto and is a must-visit place if you wish to try some typical Bolognese cuisine. With a simple kitchen, that gives attention to every detail of taste and flavour of the Petronese cuisine, visiting Diana Restaurant will leave you asking for more. Typically, Bolognese dishes are made from meat, especially pork, and egg pasta. A meal usually starts with an appetizer such as Chicken Galantina with Russian Salad or Olive Paté, followed by the First Dish and Second Plate such as Squid in broth, Tagliatelle Bolognese, Bolognese Cutlet, and Dindo "Diana". Side Dishes include Fried/Baked potatoes, artichokes, or beans. End your meal with a desert such as Semifreddo Diana with hot chocolate, or Rice cake - apple strudel, or Fresh seasonal fruit. The servers here are dressed in tuxedos and bow-ties and the staff is extremely polite and attentive.
Ristorante Diana Information
- The other recommended time of arrival is 12:15 PM to 01:30 PM.
How To reach Ristorante Diana by Public Transport
- By car
- By train - Stazione Bologna Centrale terminal (Trains: BOLOGNA CENTRALE / Vignola, Italo AV, Bologna Centrale / Ferrara, Bologna Centrale / Portomaggiore, Bologna Centrale / Poggio Rusco)
- By bus – Indipendenza (Bus no: 27, A, C)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bologna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bologna and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ristorante Diana
5.19% of people who visit Bologna include Ristorante Diana in their plan
7 PM - 8 PM
88.89% of people start their Ristorante Diana visit around 7 PM - 8 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ristorante Diana
61.19% of people prefer walking in order to reach Ristorante Diana