It is situated in the southeast of Bolu and sees a large number of tourist every year. The resort is covered in beautiful pine forest and welcomes numerous adventurers and explorers looking for thrilling pursuits. A traveler visiting the place can rent skies directly from the hotel and purchase from the various shops nearby. Beginners and amateurs can even take lessons for skiing. The centre is accommodated with all the necessities from a nice parking lot to various restaurants and small shops making the entire skiing experience a memorable one for tourists.
- Weekdays are better and cheaper for visits.
- Be careful while driving. Traffic is controlled by radar in here.
- Accommodations are available for tourists.
- Ski sets are available for rent with price ranging from 15 million TL to 30 million TL depending on their quality.
- Private lessons for skiing cost around 170 TL.
- By Taxi
- By Cab
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bolu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bolu and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.85% of people who visit Bolu include Kartalkaya Kayak Merkezi in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
78.13% of people start their Kartalkaya Kayak Merkezi visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Kartalkaya Kayak Merkezi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kartalkaya Kayak Merkezi