About Bolzano Bozen, Bolzano
Overview of Bolzano Bozen
This article refers Bolzano Bozen in Bolzano, Italy. Although listed here, Bolzano Bozen is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Bolzano.
More about Bolzano
Create a flawless plan, make use of Bolzano trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Bolzano like Hotel Berghang, Hotel Raffl, Hotel Regina and Stadt Hotel CittÃÂ .
Getting around Bolzano Bozen, Bolzano
It is recommended to take Bus from Bolzano - Stazione, which will cost you roughly EUR 1, taking around 4 minutes. The distance between the two points is 2.74 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 2.72 Kilometre, costing around EUR 9. The duration of the trip is 6 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 2.33 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 28 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 1 minutes, covering a distance of 0.3 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 0.4 Kilometre and it will take around 5 minutes.
It is recommended to take Bus from Bolzano, which will cost you roughly EUR 1, taking around 10 minutes. The distance between the two points is 4.91 Kilometre.Taxi
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 5.02 Kilometre, costing around EUR 12. The duration of the trip is 7 minutes.Rideshare
Suggested transit method is Rideshare. The distance between the points being 5.69 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 23 minutes. The expense of the trip is EUR 2.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 4.9 Kilometre and it will take around 59 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Share your experience - Rate Bolzano Bozen, Bolzano
Low and grimy platforms with gravel and litter filled planters, not much seating but all under cover. Station building itself looks old and well used. Difficult for cyclists to get on and off the trains
Super SudTirol !!!!!!
Stazione non affatto igienica, servizi igienici non per niente puliti e privi di carta. Servizio bar chiuso nelle ore serali,il quale trovo al quanto scomodo e sbagliato. Dopo aver notato il servizio bar chiuso alle ore 18:15 di una giornata frasettimanale, mi sono recata al servizio macchinette, peggio ancora, prende i soldi e non da nulla. Stupendo com'è il paese su questo lato è una vera vergogna. Si può fare di meglio.
GANZ SICHER!! UND SEHR SAUBER. VIELLEICHT EINIGE LANDSTREICHER UND PENNER, WELCHE ABER NICHT STÖREN.
Stazione di medie dimensioni, tenuta discretamente anche se avrebbe bisogno di un ammodernamento per lo meno per aumentare i servizi.
- Other Attractions
- Sea Garden
- Cathedral Of The Assumption Of The Virgin
- Aladzha Monastery
- Stone Forest
- Varna Archaeological Museum
- National Maritime Museum
- Roman Spa
- Varna Aquarium
- Amusement Park Varna
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sea Garden
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cathedral Of The Assumption Of The Virgin
- Luxury Hotels Near Aladzha Monastery
- 5 Star Hotels Near Dolphinarium
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Stone Forest
- 5 Star Hotels Near Varna Archaeological Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near National Maritime Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Roman Spa
- Budget Hotels Near Varna Aquarium
- Hotels Near Amusement Park Varna
- City Tripplans
- Bae 1 and Bae 2
- Bae 1 and Bae 2
- 7 Day Trip to Venice, Bolzano from Bristol
- 9 Day Trip to Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria from Ijmuiden
- 3 Day Trip to Bolzano from Munich
- 22 Day Trip to Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Denmark from Manchester
- 3 Day Trip to Bolzano from Orio Al Serio
- 11 Day Trip to Italy from Montreal
- 22 Day Trip to Germany, Italy, Netherlands from Denver
- 18 Day Trip to Venice, Milan, Bologna, Cinque Terre from Hong Kong