Aquario NaturalCurrently Closed
- Address: Garden road, Bonito, state of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-6732551193
- Ticket Price: 190 BRL
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Family And Kids, Snorkeling
Aquario Natural - Review
A picturesque snorkelling site, the Aquario Natural has the clearest water in the world! After a 25 minute walk through a serene landscape, visitors reach the site which is home to beautiful colourful fish of several species along with rich underwater flora. Apart from snorkelling, visitors can also indulge in zip lining and swimming. While there, don’t forget to check out the Natural History Museum.
Aquario Natural Ticket Prices
- High season - Brazilian Real 190
- Low Temporada- Brazilian Real 170
Aquario Natural Opening and Closing Hours
- It is recommended to visit the Aquario Natural between 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
How To reach Aquario Natural by Public Transport
- Transportation provided by tour operators at additional costs.
- You can also hire a moto-taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bonito before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bonito and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aquario Natural
95% of people who visit Bonito include Aquario Natural in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
53.18% of people start their Aquario Natural visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Aquario Natural
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aquario Natural
Aquario Natural Map
Aquario Natural Trips
Aquario Natural, Bonito Reviews
About 20 minutes ride by van or car from Bonito. Once there we got outfitted with a neoprene suit, mask and snorkel and walked a short way to the beginning of the river where a small lake has formed. One snorkel there for a while and can see where the water comes out of the ground and forms the river. Then we floated down the river. The water is very clear, almost invisible, and plenty of fish swimming with you. All together about 1:30 of snorkeling. Together with its proximity to Bonito this is a half-day trip.
Wonderful place, services and guides!
All QuestionsAquario natural
- Deschere's Selcted Wines
- St Mary Of Grace Parish Independent Catholic Christian Church
- Church Of The Nazarene
- Delaware County Institute Of Science
- Middletown Presbyterian Church
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Tran
- Second Baptist Church Of Media
- Delaware County Library System
- Stay And Play
- Society For The Performing
- Unitarian Universalist Church Of Delaware County
- Calvary Chapel-Delaware County
- Sanford Camps
- Campbell Michael Jj Rev
- Barrall Community Park