Balneario MunicipalCurrently Closed
- Address: Bonito, state of Mato Grosso do Sul, 79290-000, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-6732552160
- Ticket Price: 25 BRL
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Water Sport, Picnic Spot
Balneario Municipal - Review
A beautiful and spacious recreation area, the Balneario Municipal offers crystal clear waters of the Rio Formoso. Facilities within the area include:
- Sand volleyball
- Bathrooms, changing rooms and parking
- Restaurants and snack bars
- Picnicking areas
- Barbeque pits
You can spend a few hours or an entire day at the Balneario Municipal.
Balneario Municipal Information
- Carry a change of clothes and don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
- If you are a bibliophile, this is the perfect place to carry your favourite novel to!
Balneario Municipal Ticket Prices
- Seasonal ticket prices apply. Please check with a tour operator for the present ticket prices.
- Entry is free for children 5 and under.
How To reach Balneario Municipal by Public Transport
- Hiring a moto-taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bonito before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bonito and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Balneario Municipal
67.19% of people who visit Bonito include Balneario Municipal in their plan
57.14% of people start their Balneario Municipal visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Balneario Municipal
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Balneario Municipal
Balneario Municipal Trips
Balneario Municipal, Bonito Reviews
If your not brave enough to get in ice cold water then all you'll enjoy is seeing the clear waters and fish. The food is delicious, but the fun is swimming among the fish. You can swim down River for 7min and you'll feel like you own the place. Because its Tranquil and no loud music playing. BRING SNORKEL! Small place, but beautiful.
We visited on a cold day but still made the most of the park and had the water mostly to ourselves. Had some hot snacks in the cafe and had a family of monkeys come for a visit. I can only imagine how beautiful and refreshing it is on a hot day!
One of the lowest cost attractions in BONITO and quite nice to spend time with family. Democratic place, where everyone can afford. Nice structure and area. Beautiful place. Definitely worth the visit