The postcard representative of Bonito, the Gruta do Lago Azul is a stunning cave having a radiant underground lake and enormous stalagmites and stalactites formations. Situated at a distance of 21 kilometres from Bonito, an excursion to the cave is usually undertaken through local guided tours. Exploring this magical cave is a must do while on your trip to Bonito.
Gruta Do Lago Azul Travel Tips
- Wearing a safety helmet is a must and is provided by tour operators.
- Wear sturdy shoes and don’t forget to apply bug repellent.
- One of the busiest attractions in Bonito, it is advised to book a tour atleast a couple of weeks in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gruta Do Lago Azul
- The mentioned ticket price is a rough estimate for a half-day excursion.
Gruta Do Lago Azul Hours
- It is recommended to visit Gruta do Lago Azul between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
How to Reach Gruta Do Lago Azul
- Transportation provided by tour operators at additional costs.
- Hiring a moto-taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bonito before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bonito and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bonito include Gruta Do Lago Azul in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
76% of people start their Gruta Do Lago Azul visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Gruta Do Lago Azul
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gruta Do Lago Azul