Gruta Do Lago Azul149 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bonito, state of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil Map
- Phone: +55-6732551740
- Ticket Price: 36 BRL
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Cave, Family And Kids, Lake
The postcard representative of Bonito, the Gruta do Lago Azul is a stunning cave having a radiant underground lake and enormous stalagmites and stalactites formations. Situated at a distance of 21 kilometres from Bonito, an excursion to the cave is usually undertaken through local guided tours. Exploring this magical cave is a must do while on your trip to Bonito.
Gruta Do Lago Azul Travel Tips
- Wearing a safety helmet is a must and is provided by tour operators.
- Wear sturdy shoes and don’t forget to apply bug repellent.
- One of the busiest attractions in Bonito, it is advised to book a tour atleast a couple of weeks in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gruta Do Lago Azul
- The mentioned ticket price is a rough estimate for a half-day excursion.
Gruta Do Lago Azul Hours
- It is recommended to visit Gruta do Lago Azul between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
How to Reach Gruta Do Lago Azul
- Transportation provided by tour operators at additional costs.
- Hiring a moto-taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bonito before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bonito and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gruta Do Lago Azul Address: Bonito, state of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil
- Gruta Do Lago Azul Contact Number: +55-6732551740
- Gruta Do Lago Azul Price: 36 BRL
- Time required to visit Gruta Do Lago Azul: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Bonito include Gruta Do Lago Azul in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
76% of people start their Gruta Do Lago Azul visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Gruta Do Lago Azul
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gruta Do Lago Azul
People normally club together Projeto Jiboia and Gruta De Sao Miguel while planning their visit to Gruta Do Lago Azul.
People also prefer to start their day with Gruta Do Lago Azul.