How to Reach Bonito, Brazil
The Easiest Way to Reach Bonito
- By Plane: The easiest way to reach Bonito is by reaching Campo Grande. From Campo Grande it is necessary to arrange a land transport that may take approximately 3 hours one way. You can also avail the local charter service from Sao Paulo direct to a new airport in Bonito.
- By Bus: From Sao Paulo, there is a bus service to Bonito that takes around 15 hours to reach here.
Bonito does not have well formed public transport system. It might be difficult to roam around the city without hiring the moto taxis.
- By Moto-taxis: With a scarcity of other forms of public transport system, getting on to the moto-taxis is the best possible way to reach your attractions.
- By Bike: Bikes are easily available on rent from most of the points in the city.
- By Tour Operators: Perhaps the best way to explore Bonito is to just book any tour operator that will take you to most of the attractions that you want to cover.
Are you looking for a Bonito travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Bonito from Nearby Cities
|Bonito to Bonito||0.98 km|
|Campo Grande to Bonito||211.23 km||3 hours 31 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Bonito
- How to reach Bodoquena
- How to reach Anastácio
- How to reach Ponta Pora
- How to reach Todos Os Santos
- How to reach Itaporã
- How to reach Rochedo
- How to reach Rio Brilhante
- How to reach Caarapó
- How to reach Fátima Do Sul
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Belo Horizonte
- How to reach Recife
- How to reach Joao Pessoa
- How to reach Belem
- How to reach Porto Alegre