Rio Da PrataCurrently Closed
- Address: BR 267, Km 512, Zona Rural de Jardim (MS), Bonito, State of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +55-6732552108
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Forest, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Scuba, Snorkeling , Bird Watching
Rio Da Prata - Review
Also known as Recanto Ecologico Rio da Prata, the entire region stands out as one of the main Brazilian ecotourism points. Infamous for its natural beauty, the ecosystem comprises of bustling rivers, cascading waterfalls, hidden caves, intimidating forests and mesmerizing flora and fauna. Activities one can undertake within the Rio da Prata include:
- Hiking trails
- Scuba Diving
Rio Da Prata Information
- Booking a tour in advance is mandatory. Abaetecotur Agência de Turismo, Bonito Way Turismo e Eventos and Agencia Remanso are some of the tour operators in Bonito.
- Don’t forget to carry a change of clothes.
- If you wear prescription glasses, it is advised that you wear contact lenses instead. It will be convenient during snorkelling.
Rio Da Prata Ticket Prices
- The excursion package costs approximately Brazilian Real 198.
How To reach Rio Da Prata by Public Transport
- Transportation provided by tour operators at additional costs.
- You can also hire a moto-taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bonito before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bonito and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rio Da Prata
95% of people who visit Bonito include Rio Da Prata in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
94.93% of people start their Rio Da Prata visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Rio Da Prata
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rio Da Prata
Rio Da Prata Map
Rio Da Prata Trips
Rio Da Prata, Bonito Reviews
O melhor passeio de Bonito, por isso tentar deixar por último!
Fantástico. Super Recomendo
Excelente passeio de flutuação receptivo maravilhoso, guia excelente local muito agradável.
E muito bom
All QuestionsRio da prata
- Tråsåvika Camping John J Wiggen - Tråsåvika Camping John J Wigge
- Tråsåvika Camping
- Bygningshistorisk Park
- Håndarbeid Og Klær Ragnhild Lilletofte
- Sirdal Husky Farm Day Tours
- Sirdal Hytteformidling
- Myres Camping Gunbjørg Myre
- Karin Tove Netland
- Bjørnestad Skisenter
- Exclusive Art Ans
- Exclusive Art
- Aursundfisk Ba
- Løbergs Multikunst
- Aslaug Jamtvoll
- Mary Barthelemy