Best Time To Visit Bonn
Situated towards the south of the Cologne lowland in the Rhine valley, Bonn experiences an oceanic climate. It is known to be one of the warmest places in Germany.
- Summer (June – August): The average temperature in summer is around 20°C and the weather is generally warm.
- Winter (December – February): Winters see an average temperature of around 4°C, January being the coldest month.
- Spring (March – May): April is the driest month, and the average temperature in the season is around 14°C.
- Autumn (September – November): The temperature in autumns is about 10°C on an average.
The best time to visit Bonn is between June and August.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Bonn is 512.49 mm in July.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Bonn is April.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Bonn is November.
Least humid month in Bonn is June.
- Best time to visit Beethoven-Haus Museum in Bonn
- Best time to visit Botanische Garten Der Friedrich-wilhelms-universitat Bonn in Bonn
- Best time to visit Fiddlers Irish Pub in Bonn
- Best time to visit Altes Rathaus in Bonn