About Bundeskunsthalle, Bonn
Bundeskunsthalle, Bonn - Address, Phone Number
Address: Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 4, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Bundeskunsthalle, or the Kunst- und Ausstellungshalle der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (Art and Exhibition Hall of the Federal Republic of Germany) is an art exhibition located in Bonn, Germany. This exhibition is one of the most visited places in Germany. This museum hosts exhibitions that speak of the intellectual and cultural wealth of Germany. The main themes of this museum are art, culture, history, science, technology and the environment.
How To reach Bundeskunsthalle by Public Transport
- By car
- By train - Bonn UN Campus train station
- By bus - Bonn, Gronau Walter-Flex-Str. Bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bonn before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bonn and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bundeskunsthalle, Bonn Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Haribo Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Junges Theater Bonn
- Harmonie Bonn
- Haus Der Springmaus E.v.
- Belderberg 19
- Daad - Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst
- Bonn Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bonn
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bonn
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bonn
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bonn
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bonn
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bonn