Events and Festivals in Bonn
- February- March: Karneval is a grand festival celebrated seven weeks before Easter, in late February or early March. A lot of parades and grand performances are the soul of the carnival.
- May: On the first Saturday of May, Bonn is lit up with fireworks on River Rhine in what is known as ‘Rhein in Flammen’. If you want to witness this spectacular event, manage your vacation planners accordingly.
- September: Beethovenfest, a month long music festival celebrated in the memory of Ludwig Van Beethoven. A big fun-fair, Pützchens Markt with more than 500 traders is held for five days in the city.
- November: Christmas Market, a Christmas favourite of Bonn, starts during November. Many booths are set up during this time with Christmas collections.
Trip plans for Bonn
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bonn
Bonn Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bonn
Save 7%Skip the Line: SEA LIFE Knigswinter Admission TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Dive into the fascinating world under the sea at SEA LIFE Knigswinter and experience the exciting and beautiful underwater wo...
- Events & Festivals in Cologne
- Events & Festivals in Koblenz
- Events & Festivals in Dusseldorf
- Events & Festivals in Aachen
- Events & Festivals in Essen
- Events & Festivals in Wiesbaden