Are you looking for what to do in Bonn?
PLACES TO SEE
Bonn has a tourist information office that helps you with the itineraries and gives you information about the city and the activities to do around the city. You can also get travel guides, maps, tickets to the opera or any kind of help that you want.
- Beethoven-Haus: The most important place to visit in Bonn is the museum dedicated to Ludwig Van Beethoven. The museum was once the birthplace of Beethoven and now houses his personal belongings.
- University Main Building: The former palace of the Archbishop and Kurfürst of Cologne stretching across from the Kaiserplatz to the Rhine, include this beautiful place in your itineraries.
- Kreuzbergkirche: A baroque style cathedral which now serves as a church as well as a German Language and cultural school.
- Poppelsdorfer Schloss and Botanical Gardens: Another important tourist attraction of Bonn comprises of gardens which were built as a resort for the Archbishop of Cologne.
- Sudstadt: A row of splendid buildings with excellent architecture.
- Haus der Geschichte: Exhibitions of German history and culture.
- Palais Schaumburg: Secondary headquarters of Germany’s Chancellor.
- Bonner PersonenSchiffahrt: A boat tour across river Rhine with an experienced tour guide. Address: Brassertufer/Alter Zoll, 53111 Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bonn and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bonn getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bonn with confidence.