How to Reach Boom
HOW TO GET TO BOOM
- Since Boom is a small town close from both Brussels and Antwerp, the best way to get to Boom would be to land at either cities since they cater to major airline carriers.
- From either Antwerp or Brussels, you could then either rent a car and drive to Boom or take a train that runs through Boom and stops there long enough for you to get off the train.
- If you’re coming from the neighbouring countries or cities of Boom, you could check for bus or train services; don’t expect any of them to have a final stop in Boom since it’s a small town, but there will be buses and trains that will make a halt here.
HOW TO GET AROUND BOOM
- Since Boom in a tiny little town most of it can be covered on foot.
- If you’ve driven in to Boom, you could use the same car to get around.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Boom. The most preferred mode of transport in Boom is Car.
Average distance: 22.29 km Average time: 39.59 min
Car 40%Driving 39.63 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 38.88 kms 41.63 min
Bus/Trolleybus 15%Bus 31.67 min Walking 12.67 min Waiting 8.33 min Overall average time for 8 kms 52.67 min
Bike 25%Bike 25.4 min Overall average time for 7.2 kms 25.4 min
Walking 5%Walking 40 min Bike 15 min Overall average time for 8 kms 55 min