Tomorrowland, Boom - Address, Ticket Price
Address: De Schorre Boom, Belgium
Ticket Price: 238 EGP
Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
Added 14.2K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Performance
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Tomorrowland, Boom
Europe’s biggest music festival is just around the corner and if you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, better luck next time. Tomorrowland is one of the most coveted events of the world and the festival grounds play host to around 200,000 music enthusiasts. For all those who don’t know what Tomorrowland music festivalis, picture this- the best EDM artists of the world, Armin van Burren, Above & Beyond, Hardwell and Afrojack all performing onthe glorious 20 stages that the festival puts forth for its attendees.
The best part of theTomorrowland Festival is its location. A small town’s claim to fame, the entire town of Boom comes out alive in the last weekends of July when droves of EDM lovers throng the De Schorre Stadium to participate and celebrate one of the best highlights of European summer. The vibe of the music festival is indeed one to be reckoned with. Bright colours, loud EDM music with lighting joked to induce seizures, 20 stages and cartloads of people who share your same music taste, there’s no telling how many takes you’ll have to regale after your Tomorrowlandmusic festival visit.
- The stadium has good disability access for those who need it.
- Keep your Tomorrowland 2104 tickets on you at all times. If you lose your ticket you won’t be allowed access in.
- Tickets are issued in the name of the purchaser and are not transferable to any other person.
- The Tomorrowland travel guide tip: The weather in Belgium around that time of the month is around 13 degrees Celsius with warm sunny days, so you can dress in bright beach wear if you want. Avoid wearing clothes that express any staunch feelings especially about politics or about a social movement or group.
- If you’re going to be camping in Dreamville, carry the necessary camping equipment.
- There are showers on site and the best time to use them are either early in the morning or in the evenings.
- Cameras are allowed on the festival site so go cracy and click as many photos and videos as you can.
- There are a lot of eateries and bars in and around the festival site set up by the organizers, so don’t be worried about your food and drink.
- Since there are a lot of people who attend Tomorrowland, keep a close watch on your belongings especially your money. The best way to keep your money is to stash different amounts of money in different places.
- Be prepared to get frisked when you arrive at the entrance. The festival is known for its drug culture and drug sniffing dogs are always present, so you are bound to be searched by the police.
Tomorrowland Ticket Prices
- Tickets for Dreamville can be purchased when you buy Tomorrowland tickets.
- Children above 18 years of entry are allowed to enter.
Tomorrowland Opening and Closing Hours
- The dates for this year’s Tomorrowland are from 17th to 21st July.
- The timings of the fest vary from weekend to weekend.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Boom before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boom and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tomorrowland, Boom Reviews - Write a Review
Tomorrowland has been the best experience of my life. It is the best music festival in the world. All the people were happy, No one was drugged. All the stages are amazing and the music is great. Always go the best DJ in the world. The fireworks are amazing and some with shapes. Getting on the wheel is free. Besides being there is quite cheap compared to other festivals. A large beer cost 4€, eating was very cheap, backpacks for 6€. The bathrooms were very large and clean and at the entrance there were employees pouring deodorant to not stink. Recommend going once in a lifetime I love Tomorrowland ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎵🎶
Tomorrowland is held for the twelfth time by Manu and Michiel Beers. It started in 2005 by two brothers in Boom. For their location, Manu and Michiel chose the Schorre in Boom, a big recreation park in there home town. The brothers had no idea it was going to be such a big festival as it is now. It looked like it was going to be a one-year party. Things changed and they haven’t given up. Tomorrowland is growing bigger and bigger every year. The festival won an award for the best festival of the world. People all across the world are receiving news that “one of the best festivals is held in Belgium”. Every year tickets are sold out immediately. The brothers had a perfect idea to make it a two weekends party for the 10th birthday of Tomorrowland. It was a success, even both weekends are sold out and more people could enjoy the festival. Since then the two brothers held every year a two weekend event. Tomorrowland is getting to a point where it can provide more underground music. Many people know Tomorrowland is a dance festival but there are many different kinds of electronic dance music. Party people are more and more interested in underground music. As in underground music you can think about music the radio doesn’t play. In the earlier days the Dj’s play underground music only on small stages. Now they play in the bigger areas of the festival and even the same stage as the popular DJ David Guetta. The stages in Tomorrowland are getting more and more colorful than in the beginning. If you look at the start of the festival in 2005 the main stage had no decoration. The festival is evolving, the interior architects start making podiums with different kinds of sculptures you can’t imagine. Every year they make the mainstage a new eyecatcher for the thousands of people and not even the mainstage is the proud of Tomorrowland anymore. Since the last few years the architects are putting more effort in other stages also in every tree, bushes, and even the lake is decorated. Tomorrowland made his festival in a true fairy tale. People from all over the world are visiting Tomorrowland. The visitors travel from the other side of the world to be a part of this magical festival. Tomorrowland is become a multinational event. If you want to be a part of this amazing gathering? The pre-registration for the ticket sales is the 9th of January 2018. Pre-registration does not guarantee you a ticket. The tickets will launch the 20th of January.
Best time of my life. I dont have anything bad to say. The Belgium's work nicely and professionally. Maybe the prices are overpriced on most of the selection if it's the food or drinks. But for this kind of experience I can only recommend to spend more money than you think because it's never enough. All the place looks like heaven. One big party who goes for whole 3 days And its not enough to absorb the euphoria that this kind of festival gives to you. No doubt im getting back there. Pure electricity ⚡⚡⚡
I went to the 2017 edition and it was indeed one of the best days of my life!! What a superb organization, easy to eat, to pee, to sit, to rest and of course to party!!! 16 stages, with non stop music! People from all around the world and an awesome atmosphere!!
What you see in the videos is what you get. A magical place that justifies any price you have to pay for. It's amazing. With all the troubles going on in the world, everyone, handicapped, or any other country or believes is accepted and welcome here.