Europe’s biggest music festival is just around the corner and if you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, better luck next time. Tomorrowland is one of the most coveted events of the world and the festival grounds play host to around 200,000 music enthusiasts. For all those who don’t know what Tomorrowland music festivalis, picture this- the best EDM artists of the world, Armin van Burren, Above & Beyond, Hardwell and Afrojack all performing onthe glorious 20 stages that the festival puts forth for its attendees.
The best part of theTomorrowland Festival is its location. A small town’s claim to fame, the entire town of Boom comes out alive in the last weekends of July when droves of EDM lovers throng the De Schorre Stadium to participate and celebrate one of the best highlights of European summer. The vibe of the music festival is indeed one to be reckoned with. Bright colours, loud EDM music with lighting joked to induce seizures, 20 stages and cartloads of people who share your same music taste, there’s no telling how many takes you’ll have to regale after your Tomorrowlandmusic festival visit.
Tomorrowland Travel Tips
- The stadium has good disability access for those who need it.
- Keep your Tomorrowland 2104 tickets on you at all times. If you lose your ticket you won’t be allowed access in.
- Tickets are issued in the name of the purchaser and are not transferable to any other person.
- The Tomorrowland travel guide tip: The weather in Belgium around that time of the month is around 13 degrees Celsius with warm sunny days, so you can dress in bright beach wear if you want. Avoid wearing clothes that express any staunch feelings especially about politics or about a social movement or group.
- If you’re going to be camping in Dreamville, carry the necessary camping equipment.
- There are showers on site and the best time to use them are either early in the morning or in the evenings.
- Cameras are allowed on the festival site so go cracy and click as many photos and videos as you can.
- There are a lot of eateries and bars in and around the festival site set up by the organizers, so don’t be worried about your food and drink.
- Since there are a lot of people who attend Tomorrowland, keep a close watch on your belongings especially your money. The best way to keep your money is to stash different amounts of money in different places.
- Be prepared to get frisked when you arrive at the entrance. The festival is known for its drug culture and drug sniffing dogs are always present, so you are bound to be searched by the police.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tomorrowland
- Tickets for Dreamville can be purchased when you buy Tomorrowland tickets.
- Children above 18 years of entry are allowed to enter.
- The dates for this year’s Tomorrowland are from 17th to 21st July.
- The timings of the fest vary from weekend to weekend.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boom before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boom and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Boom include Tomorrowland in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.17% of people start their Tomorrowland visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tomorrowland
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tomorrowland
Tomorrowland Reviews & Ratings
WHICH TIME NEXT PROGRAM AND PLACEAnswer Report Abuse
I think it will be held on 26 September 2019 at PRC de Schorre, Schommelei, Boom, Belgium. But, I would suggest checking the official website of the festival to confirm their updated schedule.Report Abuse