- Address: De Schorre Boom, Belgium
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 238 EGP
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Performance
Tomorrowland - Review
Europe’s biggest music festival is just around the corner and if you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, better luck next time. Tomorrowland is one of the most coveted events of the world and the festival grounds play host to around 200,000 music enthusiasts. For all those who don’t know what Tomorrowland music festivalis, picture this- the best EDM artists of the world, Armin van Burren, Above & Beyond, Hardwell and Afrojack all performing onthe glorious 20 stages that the festival puts forth for its attendees.
The best part of theTomorrowland Festival is its location. A small town’s claim to fame, the entire town of Boom comes out alive in the last weekends of July when droves of EDM lovers throng the De Schorre Stadium to participate and celebrate one of the best highlights of European summer. The vibe of the music festival is indeed one to be reckoned with. Bright colours, loud EDM music with lighting joked to induce seizures, 20 stages and cartloads of people who share your same music taste, there’s no telling how many takes you’ll have to regale after your Tomorrowlandmusic festival visit.
- The stadium has good disability access for those who need it.
- Keep your Tomorrowland 2104 tickets on you at all times. If you lose your ticket you won’t be allowed access in.
- Tickets are issued in the name of the purchaser and are not transferable to any other person.
- The Tomorrowland travel guide tip: The weather in Belgium around that time of the month is around 13 degrees Celsius with warm sunny days, so you can dress in bright beach wear if you want. Avoid wearing clothes that express any staunch feelings especially about politics or about a social movement or group.
- If you’re going to be camping in Dreamville, carry the necessary camping equipment.
- There are showers on site and the best time to use them are either early in the morning or in the evenings.
- Cameras are allowed on the festival site so go cracy and click as many photos and videos as you can.
- There are a lot of eateries and bars in and around the festival site set up by the organizers, so don’t be worried about your food and drink.
- Since there are a lot of people who attend Tomorrowland, keep a close watch on your belongings especially your money. The best way to keep your money is to stash different amounts of money in different places.
- Be prepared to get frisked when you arrive at the entrance. The festival is known for its drug culture and drug sniffing dogs are always present, so you are bound to be searched by the police.
Tomorrowland Ticket Prices
- Tickets for Dreamville can be purchased when you buy Tomorrowland tickets.
- Children above 18 years of entry are allowed to enter.
- The dates for this year’s Tomorrowland are from 17th to 21st July.
- The timings of the fest vary from weekend to weekend.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Boom before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boom and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tomorrowland
95% of people who visit Boom include Tomorrowland in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.17% of people start their Tomorrowland visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tomorrowland
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tomorrowland
1 View3 Days 2 Nights3 Day Trip to Antwerp from Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
Tomorrowland, Boom Reviews
Amazing time with a ton of great people. I encourage others to explore as much as you can! The sets were great and their is something for everyone. The art and stages were just so beautifully decorated it just blows my mind. There's even wildlife around!
There are not any words that can describe what Tomorrowland is. It is one of the best things ever in this world. Young or Old, you need to make the pilgrimage and attend one of the most spectacular events you will ever witness. I have been 3 times and will go again next year. It is phenomenal. It is love. It is life. It is the biggest celebration ever.
Immaculate organisation. Finished with the finest details. Dance till you drop. Someone is bound to help you up so you can start dancing again. True dance festival feeling, one big family. One love for all generations. Whatever genre of dance music you like you’ll not have a dull moment here. Even people who don’t like dance music will find plenty to keep themselves happy (atmosphere, the whole experience).
One of the best experiences in my all life. The ticket is quite expensive but worthy. Great organization, very well designed, stages are super awesome! To do at least once in your life! The average age is quite older than expected, which is definitely a plus. You will find a good variety of food inside as well. Food and drinks are not cheap but, hey, it's a festival after all...
Potentially the best festival on the planet. Lots of attention to detail given all around the festival park. You won't get muddy here like you see at other festivals as they have wooden/metal footpaths between all the stages. Even the ticket to event is a piece of art with a musical box the first year I went.