Parrot Zoo1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Lipová 57-58, 683 54 Bošovice, Czechia, Czech Republic Map
- Phone: +420-777169000
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
The parrot zoo situated in the Bošovice South Bohemian village is the place to be at if you wish to view various kinds of parrots. Having a breeding experience of over 35 years, their aim is to create the most favourable backdrop for the parrots and for the general public to exhibit their long-standing activity in the field of breeding. Currently, you can get to see a collection of amazons, arating, amazonas, ares, kakadu and African parrots – Senegal, gray jay and others. Inside the zoo, there’s a park with lots of greenery, a rest zone for visitors including an observatory, an ornamental water area and fountains for the improvement of the atmosphere.
How to Reach Parrot Zoo
- Bus 610 to stop - Bošovice, u parku
- Bus to stop - Bošovice, obecni urad
- Parrot Zoo Address: Lipová 57-58, 683 54 Bošovice, Czechia, Czech Republic
- Parrot Zoo Contact Number: +420-777169000
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!