How to Reach Bora Bora, French Polynesia
The Easiest Way to Reach Bora Bora
HOW TO GET TO BORA BORA
- By Air: To reach Bora Bora, you have to first fly to the Tahiti islands. The international airport at Papeete serves flights to and from major destinations in USA, Europe and New Zealand. There are frequent flights from Tahiti to Bora Bora from the airport located on a small Motu (island).
- By Boat: The hotels and resorts provide transfers from the island. If you fly with Air Tahiti, they provide free shuttle boat transfers from the airport to Vaitape Village in Bora Bora.
HOW TO GET AROUND BORA BORA
- By Boat:Getting around Bora Bora is mostly dependant on the area that you are staying in. Boat transfers are the best way to get around the major diving and snorkeling sites. These transfers are generally arranged by the hotel that you are staying in or the tour company that you opt for the water sports.
- By Cycle/Buggy: Alternatively, buggy and bicycles can be rented to get around the land area on the island.
Are you looking for a Bora Bora travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Top Cities in French Polynesia
- How to reach Pātio
- How to reach Farauru
- How to reach Fa'a'aha
- How to reach 'Āvera
- How to reach Taravao
- How to reach Maupiti Island
- How to reach Pā'ea
- How to reach Fa'a'ā
- How to reach Paparā