Moana Adventure Tours - VaitapeCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Pofai Bay, Vaitape , Bora Bora Islands, 98730, French Polynesia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +689-8778273
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport
Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape - Review
The word 'Moana' literally means 'sea' in Tahitian. Operated by Phillipe, Moana adventure tours has been arranging excursion on the islands for last years. Boasting variety of adventure tours, they also tailor personalised tours according to the needs of the visitors. The well-trained guides add to the adventure experience!
- Snorkelling excursions; including shark and ray snorkel safaris.
- Glass bottom boat tours.
- Jet ski tours.
- Private lagoon tours with a picnic on a beautiful motu.
- Fishing expeditions; in the lagoon on light tackles, or trolling outside the reef.
- Romantic sunset tours.
- Circle Island Road tour around the perimeter of Bora Bora.
Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape Information
- Prior reservation recommended.
- Combined tours are available.
- Airport transfers can be arranged.
Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape Ticket Prices
- For detailed schedule of various tours, check official website .
Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape Opening and Closing Hours
- For detailed schedule of various tours, check official website.
How To reach Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape by Public Transport
- Pick-up from hotel.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bora Bora before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bora Bora and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape
95% of people who visit Bora Bora include Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
72.46% of people start their Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape
54.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape
Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape Map
Moana Adventure Tours - Vaitape, Bora Bora Reviews
My family took a private snorkel trip with 'Will'. Can't say enough about how he made our trip. We first went to the coral reef that still looks untouched and reminded us of how a healthy reef should appear, and why we need to protect them for our children. We then visited the eagle ray family of 7 that traversed the southern tip. From there, we swam with the black reef tip sharks and sting rays with panoramic views of the eastern side of Bora Bora. Our final stop was to view the reef manta rays, majestic giants in the depth of the lagoon. Thank you to Will, for sharing marine life small and large, and reminding us of the beauty below.
We took the full day combo, mixing a snorkel tour and a jet ski tour. Both of them were absolutely fantastic, and even in the crazy prices of Bora Bora, this was absolutely worth it. We had five stops in our snorkelling tour, saw plenty of fish, had an amazingly patient guide with us, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The jet ski tour was equally incredible, and even though we were first time drivers, they put us at ease, and we had a lot of fun! They gave an island tour, let us drive the jet ski off course, and our guide was absolutely fantastic once again. Highly highly recommend + you get to have lunch at Bloody Mary's without having to take a ferry/taxi combo from your resort. Loved it.
Great tour (jetski, snorkeling)
Unique experience with this company! good job
Multi water activities company on Bora Bora
All QuestionsMoana adventure tours - vaitape
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto