Are you looking for what to do in Bora Bora?
PLACES TO SEE
- Mount Otemanu: Highest point in Bora Bora, this is an intimidating remnant of an ancient volcano. It has a height of around 2400 feet from the lagoon
- Matira Beach: One of the very few public access beaches in Bora Bora. Crystal clear waters, sandy white beach and lots of shops and eateries make it perfect for a day-out.
- Bora Bora Lagoonarium: Family-run natural aquarium and water park offering activities like swimming with marine animals, ray and shark feeding sessions, circle-island tours in an outrigger canoe, and snorkel visits to the famed coral gardens.
- Alain Despert studio: Art lover’s favourite sojourn; this is an art studio of renowned artist Alain Despert who is attributed with the famous painting of Absolute Vodka.
THINGS TO DO
- Bora Bora is all about experiences! Go sunbathing on its velvety sands, enjoy the striking sunset as you sip a tropical drink or go for water sports, there is always something to do in Bora Bora.
- You can go diving, snorkelling, shark feeding, Jet skiing, fishing expeditions and sea-side BBQ picnic by opting any of the numerous tour companies dotted on the island.
- Another must-do thing in Bora Bora is to shop for exotic Black pearls, the speciality of Tahitian Islands.
- Land activities like 4x4 safaris are also quite popular.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bora Bora and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bora Bora getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bora Bora with confidence.